Discover full-spectrum hemp oil
Made in the USA and delivered to you “farm to table.” These Ananda Professional full-spectrum hemp flower extracts are organic and infused with coconut oil and nutrient-rich hemp seed oil. Benefit from the full spectrum of cannabinoids, not just CBD when you choose this complete blend. This is important because, to date, 113 cannabinoids naturally found in hemp have been identified.
What is the difference between full-spectrum and isolated hemp?
Full-spectrum means that hemp flower extract is delivered to you in its purity. Isolated CBD extracts have been known to upset sensitive stomachs and do not enable the variety of cannabinoids to work together. The varieties of cannabinoids are important because our body also makes cannabinoids, called endocannabinoids. They too are various. In fact, Anandamide was the first endocannabinoid identified.
Cannabinoids found in hemp are called phytocannabinoids. When you “feed” your body hemp, you are boosting your own natural supply of healthy cannabinoids.
What is the Entourage Effect?
Full-spectrum hemp flower extract enables the cannabinoids to work together. As a whole, they create a stronger benefit than each would have alone. This amplified benefit is called the Entourage Effect.
What is the ECS?
It has been proven that humans and other mammals (that have been studied, so far) have an Endocannabinoid System (ECS). The ECS is made up of compounds called cannabinoids and related receptors. The cannabinoids and receptors bind to complete an internal “message cycle” that delivers instructions to the body to carry out essential daily functions and keep the body healthy.
What are the names of other cannabinoids besides CBD?
- Cannabigerol (CBG), may reduce inflammation, pain, and nausea; slow the proliferation of cancer cells, and ease migraines and glaucoma by reducing intraocular eye pressure. The potential anti-inflammatory properties of CBG may benefit people with inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s Disease, and cancer.
- Cannabichromene (CBC) may help relieve pain and have antidepressant properties.
- Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV) is heavily researched by the medical community as a potential alternative to help manage type II diabetes.
Is hemp good for you?
Studies on full-spectrum hemp flower extract show hemp may:
- Support hair and skin health
- Pain Relief
- Reduce anxiety
- Relieve chronic pain
- Sharpen memory
- Elevate mood
- Offer non-opioid, non-addictive pain relief
- Ease opioid withdrawals
- Improve sleep
This Ananda Professional 2000 full-spectrum CBD extract is American grown and produced, and formulated with the highest CBD concentration. Each bottle contains 2000mg of active cannabinoids, making it ideal for patients who require a higher milligram dose of CBD oil per day. This formula provides CBD, along with a full spectrum blend of cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids to promote the “entourage effect,” in which a variety of cannabinoids work together to create the most therapeutic effect for your overall health. This product is professional-grade and free of artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives.
- 40mg active cannabinoids per serving
- Full Spectrum of cannabinoids
- Carried in organic, cold-pressed hemp seed oil
- Plant-based ingredients
- Small batch to batch quality control
- Naturally grown, processed, and packaged in Kentucky
- 100% Vegan
Serving size: 1 dropper (1 ml). One (1) milliliter contains 40mg of active cannabinoids. The tincture contains a scored pipette for accurate dosing.
Quantity: 50mL per bottle/2000mg of active cannabinoids per bottle
Other Ingredients: Cold-pressed hemp seed oil, MCT oil, Ananda Extract (hemp-derived), botanical terpene blend. <0.3% THC.